Coffee Night at Perg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Night at Perg...

Eric and I thought it would be good to have a standing day that we can all meet down at Perg and socialize. We thought that Wednesdays would be good. This will create a day where you know at least one other person will be down there, ON BIKES, to hang out with outside of meetings and rallies.

Also, as the weather dictates, we can start planning rides from Perg in the evening or you can just stay and hang out. We figured people will start wandering down between 7 and 8. I'll post it as a regular event on the forum calendar.

Sarah Finley
    Secretary
    Vampires MC, Inc.

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Mondays and Wednesdays are out for me until summer.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Monday, Thursday or Friday would work a hell of a lot better for me. I have other stuff going on Weds.

I vote for Monday.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

LOL, how did I see this coming? OK, for now on, we clone all our new members off existing memebers, that way we are all alike and have matching schedules. OK?
        You Suck

Comment

How about thursdays, that way every thurs. is a Vampire day . Whether it is an all hands meeting, officers meeting or rally, its always thurs.
          You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
            How about thursdays, that way every thurs. is a Vampire day . Whether it is an all hands meeting, officers meeting or rally, its always thurs.
            Thursday works for me... we could revive the Scotts Valley movie thing too - During my pledge period Connar would post a poll of which movie we wanted to see, and then we'd generally go to Scott's Valley to see the flick - Thursday night is vampire discount night at Scotts valley cinemas (OK, it is a general discount)
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Okay, let me clarify this. This is just something that Eric and I have been doing. We are asking others to join us if they are available on Wednesdays. FYI, we are also down there at least one other evening out of the week. This is just a night that Eric and didn't have anything going on, so we thought we would encourage others to come down and hang out.

If people want to meet on Mondays or Tuesdays, let us know and we'll probably come down.

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut
                Thursday works for me... we could revive the Scotts Valley movie thing too - During my pledge period Connar would post a poll of which movie we wanted to see, and then we'd generally go to Scott's Valley to see the flick - Thursday night is vampire discount night at Scotts valley cinemas (OK, it is a general discount)
                Remember, the only available Thursday right now is the last Thursday of the month until the rally is over.

Comment

Working...
                X