One-off patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-off patches

I recall someone having a connection for doing single or small batches of embroidered patches. Can they either post the vendor's details here or send me an IM with that info?

Posting might be better, as elfboy needs the info too to get a special patch made for an annual award.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

I think it was elfboy/carl, and she just got married so she might not be able to do them at the moment.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

12 piece minimum. Better then 50 for sure...

Price for 3 inch patch 80% embroidered is pretty high - $7.50 each or $90 for 12...

I was hoping to find one-offs for similar pricing - maybe as much as $15...

Thanks for the URL. Probably worth contacting them about prices for "sample" patches as they offer samples with larger orders and might be able to do one offs by calling them "sample" runs.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Try this place
        Embroidery Cove
        2573 Mission Street (It's in the same warehouse area as Rock Lobster)
        Santa Cruz, CA 95060
        Email: ecove@embroiderycove.com
        Phone: 831.425.8400
        Fax: 831.425.8400
        Contact Name: Lynn Appley

Not sure if they do patches, but they will do embroidery in smaller quantities and all different kinds. I used them for a couple of clients. Lynn's really nice and I think her son does some of the designs too.

Comment

Working...
        X