No announcement yet.

a clockwork orange, ON STAGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am headed for Salinas as soon as I get off work - but if I get out of here before 4pm I may go pay my ktm a visit at cycle revolution.p.s. I think jon's house needs some early cinco de mayo decorations....

Comment

He lives in Salinas, Im sure he already has plenty.
      You Suck

Comment

That was a fun time!!! There is talk of going to see it again on closing night (4/28). I say we get there early, pack the 1st/2nd rows and crash the cast afterparty....

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
          That was a fun time!!! There is talk of going to see it again on closing night (4/28). I say we get there early, pack the 1st/2nd rows and crash the cast afterparty....
          +01

Comment

Anyone still interested in going on closing night?

Comment

yup.
              --
              Keith Seric Maynard
              http://www.seric.com

Comment

No can do! I have a friend in town and she's visiting for her birthday before running away again.
                Complaining about my campaign against personal decency, I got no excuses. Just rules wrapped in barbed wire, laced with busted glass, yeah, I'm the one who gave the sandwich to Mama Cass.

Comment

yes,and nyhc and his bride should come to!
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Working...
                  X