Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey- Check out what I am doing this fall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey- Check out what I am doing this fall!

Big announcement on bike event- Barfers are in on it!
    Com3, myself and another dude with the same name as myself in meat world are going to ride, and film, our attempt to set the Iron Butt Record from Deadhorse, near Prudhoe bay, Alaska, to Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina! The currect record is 21 days, 9 hours. We think we can beat it-

here is the kicker- we are doing it all for UNICEF- we are donating EVERYTHING we get back to the charity- INCLUDING the bikes and the chase vehicle- everything but the clothes on our back our our personal electronics- cameras and the like that these dudes make thier living with-

looks like we even have a chase helicopter from Prudhoe to the Yukon

You see- it is winter in the Arctic when we leave- we will be running studded tires when we leave Deadhorse- we will change tires in Seattle- the studs will be thrown from the tires just from wear we figure about close to the border of Yukon to BC-

We tentatively leave Sept 15th, and will have Com3 up here sometime in June for some "team buildig" rides.

So far, Suzuki has shown the most interest in giving us the bikes, but that deal is not sealed yet- stay tuned for more- here is what I have posted on myspace, on our site there, and we will have a "real" website soon!

http://www.myspace.com/teamd2d

Thought you guys might like to chase us down when we are in your area? won't have much time for small talk- will be hauling serious assets on the run- but sure wouldn't mind a chase team as well!

I'd be interested in chasing for 1k miles or so. Maybe even head up to Portland or Seattle and chase from there.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

be an honor to have ya along! I hope the whole VMC shows up , personally!

Comment

Working...
      X