Please forgive my lack of attention!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please forgive my lack of attention!

Been real busy hookin' this world record thang up- I have followed up with the Alaskan coalition- and it seems I need to be a full member in good standing with you blokes and bloke-etts before I can make my case for the two piece patch club coming before the Alaskan co-alition!

I can't wait to meet lugnut when he comes up here- and I hope to meet many more on my run for the border!

Sounds good.

Any chance some or any of you will make it down for the rally next month?
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Not a chance- spring in Alaska is the "money" season, pretty much. YOu are either earning it or spending it, big time!

I have about, oh, 10 quality, commited dudes that want this, and we will start meetings to "explore" this further, this month. By the time you get here, I should be able to give you a killer 2 rides, minium, about 100-200 miles or more, each ride.

One will be the obligatory Girdwood ride- it has been called the most beautiful hiway in the world- and, yes, even as good as the pacific coast hiway!

The whales are really hitting the inlet hard 'bout that time of year- hitting the salmon runs!

The other is the Hatcher's pass run, scenery to cry for! Plus- it is yet another obligatory ride for all cyclists up here. You haven't done it- you are just another poser up here!

On June 23rd-ish, we have our "Dust to Dawson" run- a four day party/camping trip, Started about 10 years ago or so when a couple fellas went out to scatter another rider's ashes- and created this ride from Anchorage/Wasila Alaska to Dawson City, Yukon, on the equinox. It is my dream to make this, someday, a Vampire ride as well.

Can you smell the wierdness in naming this ride? "Midnite sun Vampire ride"?

Comment

Working...
      X