• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo'd Hayabusa engine in a rear wheel drive GOLF

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/16/v...ine-holy-crap/
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

I've always thought it would be a blast to have a rear wheel hatch like that... that engine would be a nice little bonus too i guess.
    Apologies in advance...

Comment

I have a 97 GTI for sale cheap if anyone wants to try this!

Comment

i have a busa
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

you got busa in my gti

you got gti in my busa
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
            you got busa in my gti

you got gti in my busa

Two great tastes that....
            Awww. Never mind.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X