Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

I was out riding sunday with 2 others when 1 of them had an
    accident on 152. I wanted to say thank you to everybody that stopped and helped him, us. You all were awesome. Thanks.
    My friend received a broken arm (not bad) and a little road rash on his knees.
    His bike will be up and running in about a month so hopefully he'll see you out and about.

I'm glad to hear his injuries were so slight and glad we could help on the accident scene.
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Thanks for posting, Garcho. I'm glad that we were there to help, and very happy to hear that your friend is alright.

Judging from the nature of his accident, I think your friend is very, very lucky to be alive, let alone get off with just a broken arm and some rash.

I hope that he takes this crash to heart--it's not often that someone goes head-on with a car and gets a second chance. Riding more conservatively doesn't always get you home as fast, but it gets you home.

Again, all's well that ends well, and I hope to meet you guys under more pleasant circumstances some day soon.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

In about a month? That is when our 13th rally is! Hopefully you all will join us on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th. I'd like to hear the story from his point of view.

http://vampiresmc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2211

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/fo...hreadid=202592

Comment

Originally posted by ridersblock View Post
          In about a month? That is when our 13th rally is! Hopefully you all will join us on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th.

Now that's a fucking salesman right there.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
            Now that's a fucking salesman right there.
            Great, now he is going to contemplate pulling a Willy Loman in 10 years.
            Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Thanks for the invite

I will pass it on to the others

Comment

Best for the recup...see you soon.

Comment

Working...
                X