Watch out for LEOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for LEOs

Just a heads up that it seems the local LEOs are trying to shake themselves out of a rut and are changing up their habits so be alert.

I've noticed an increase in cops on my commute over the past days (and not just the 'Special Enforcement' details.

But it is not so much the numbers as they're switching up their stalking points. For example, this morning 85, easy right hand turn bend...right into a CHP bike in the gravel median with radar gun in hand.

and no, no 'performance awards' were given (yet) but a few good spooks.
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

What section of 85? I hope you don't mean the onramp from 17 to 85 North.....I love draggin knee on that loop!

Comment

no it was further up 85 but that was the route I was on.

It is a fun corner but every once in awhile is backed up during commute times (like it was this morning)

You can get a quick glance on the status when you go over the bridge if you want to rail it through there.
      I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I've been seeing a lot more CHP activity on 280 the past week. Mainly more CHP bike cops with radar guns out. Been seeing them in the usual spots on 280 up the peninsula and all the way down into Santa Clara. Seem to be looking more for speeders than anything else.
        Cashing checks with Satan's dick in my ass.

Comment

Working...
        X