Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodka pills

http://chadzilla.typepad.com/chadzil...-vodka-pi.html

Who's handy in the kitchen/methlab? I want some of these for my birthday.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

it does not look too hard. im pretty handy in the kitchen and im pretty sure we could make it happen. how did you find that?
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

24 hours time to have the candy set. I'm interested in them myself, but don't see starting a batch in the next couple of hours, which I'd need to do in order to bring some to your party.

I'm still bringing beer though.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by crazy4f4i View Post
        it does not look too hard. im pretty handy in the kitchen and im pretty sure we could make it happen. how did you find that?
        I was kidding about getting it for Saturday night. The link was posted by someone on the Honda CB-1 mailing list.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh just drink it from the bottle , so much faster.
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I like the part where they don't last because of humidity so you have to eat them all that day.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X