Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

For My Liberal Democratic Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally-accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.
    It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.
    It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
    This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

For My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Crash
    Vampires M.C. Retired
    1997 Ducati 900SS/SP
    2005 BMW R1200GS (K25) sold
    2000.5 Aprilia Mille R sold
    1992 Ducati 900SS sold

I retract any comment until I speak with an Attorney.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Peace on Earth, good will to all.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Fuck the world.
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
          Fuck the world.
          Ditto!

Comment

Just got back from an awesome ride on the Quaker. Went up the coast and did the Swanton rd. loop, then Bonny Doon rd. and down Empire grade. Even the Harley guys waved but I was almost taken out by another sport biker making an unsafe pass. Not cool to pull out in my lane (oncoming) at 70+ speeds as I was going even faster then he/she was. Alls well that ends well tho'.

A good way to spend a few hours on any day but it being X-Mas made it especially sweet.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Ho Ho Ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9AZ-N3Npo
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Happy New Year Everybody!!!!!

Comment

Just want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year.
                  Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

Working...
                  X