No more US made Honda motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more US made Honda motorcycles

Honda is going to cease producing motorcycles in the US.

We should get all the american bike only clubs to protest this decision, it limits their choices
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Since I never knew Honda made bikes here I struggle to understand why I should care. Should I be happy or sad about this?

All my Hondas have always said "made in Japan" right on them. Did I get the good ones or have I been gypped?
    Last edited by Rotten; 02-28-2008, 09:11 AM.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Only Goldwings are/were made in the USA, as Americans are the largest cosumer of this bike by a HUGE margin.

Besides, American workers are lazy and demand all kinds of comforts. I'm gonna go get a latte from the machine in our office then take the rest of the day off to surf and claim it as a "personal" day.
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
        Besides, American workers are lazy and demand all kinds of comforts. I'm gonna go get a latte from the machine in our office then take the rest of the day off to surf and claim it as a "personal" day.

That only happens in customer services industries like restaurants and hotels.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I missed your post, I was on break.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Only Goldwings are/were made in the USA, as Americans are the largest cosumer of this bike by a HUGE margin.

Valkyries were made in the US.

I care about it because I like to throw the american made like honda line at harley riders, then ask how much of the harley is actually US made parts?

I think harley finally is over 50% american made parts these days.
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Sorry I missed your post, I was on break.
              what is a "break"?

thats kinda like pronouncing the words "slow down".
              If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

you cable guys don't know the meaning of breaks.
                Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

What was that? Sorry, I was taking a 10.

Comment

Career criminals live life on a break.
                    --
                    Keith Seric Maynard
                    http://www.seric.com

Comment

Working...
                    X