coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coming up

Hey everyone, i will be coming up on friday day with al.
    Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Originally posted by brad View Post
    Hey everyone, i will be coming up on friday day with al.
    yo, i will be riding up with BRAD TO THE BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (echo sound effect)
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

yep, if your remotely goodlooking, watch out.

Comment

I'll be comming up Saturday and riding home on Sunday. Brad, Al, when are you two going home?

Comment

Originally posted by Little Red Rodent View Post
          I'll be comming up Saturday and riding home on Sunday. Brad, Al, when are you two going home?
          never!
          being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Al, erase some PM's, your box is full.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I'll try to come down Friday too, yo.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

I have a date Friday night so will be unavailable. what are you lot planning on doing that evening and on Saturday? Going to ride or drive up?
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

they are riding their moto sickles. Brad needs to show off his new Kawasaki!
                  SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                  "- Ziad

Comment

the hateful irony being that I promised to take the girl up to SF on friday.
                    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I think dinner and drinks are in order, sirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Red Rodent View Post
                        I will have to come back saturday night, gotta be at work sunday morning

Comment

hey brad. don't you and al want to collect some prepayments and orders for our rally t-shirts while your there in town on saturday.

???

If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

i came down with flu ad cant make it up today (fri) im gonna tru for tom morning and stay till mon morning. looking forward to seeing you all

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Even your typing is congested. See you Sat. night.
                              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X