No announcement yet.

SLO long time local looking for rides.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLO long time local looking for rides.

It was recommended that I visit this site because I was told that there are a lot of guys from the San Luis Obispo area. A lot of my friends either crashed out, quit riding, or moved away so I need more guys to ride with. I know how to ride and know every road around here like the back of my hand. Not necessarily looking to join a club, I just need some more people to ride with. Let me know.

hey man, theres plenty of us here in slo that ride and we would love to meet you. the best way to meet people to ride with is to go to bike night ( Mc Carthys 8 pm every wed night) there is also a dinner ride before bike night it meets @ 1830 hours at its a grind (coffee shop by costco)

we are also doing a 3 day rally may 9,10 and 11, that will also be a great opportunity to meet other people that ride. for more info shoot me a pm, i check it regularly.
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

I work on most wed. nights till about 10 and I live in paso so I don't think I'll be making too many of those bike nights. It looks like you guys are meeting at 10am on sat. and sun., sat. should be doable but sun. is momma's day. I'll probably make it out on saturday but I have to work at 4:00pm so I will be tearing out early.

Comment

cool man, look forward to seeing you there.
        being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
        -johnny paycheck

Comment

word. look forward to meeting you.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
          X