Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry it has been awhile- been a busy fella!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry it has been awhile- been a busy fella!

Hey- it has been some time since i posted last- hope you fellas and lady riders are all in good health and spirits!

I have some updates for you folks- first off, my first riding all winter thing was a great success- no get offs at all- I may not race as fast at track day as some- but damned if I can't stay vertical in some shitty- shit!

Anyway- we discuss your club whenever we get together- about 5 of us regulars- some of us actually met each other because of the idea of becoming a satellite club. After our inability to travel together for last winter- we decided to keep riding together, biding our time, and see how the WA chapter works out? Is that still happening?

the bike shop I have has taken off a bit- not enough for me to do it full time, but not bad.

I am headed to Inuvik (look it up- at the end of the dempster hiway- many, many miles above the arctic circle) for summer solstice and "68 days of light" LOL

Me and the wifey are calling it a second honeymoon, with lots of cools stops at cool places. We are hoping we see a polar bear- there was one photographed earlier this spring, right on the road- over 300 miles further south than they have ever been sighted before!

I am still working on sponsors for a charity run to Prudhoe bay this next December, right before christmas on the winter solstice. 68 days of night!

This was the run I wanted to do partially for the vampires- and may still try to contact some of your officers to figure out how to work your name in there somewhere, on the downlow.

It just seems fitting to ride into 3 months of dark as a vampire, or under the auspices of a chapter anyway LOL

When and if I do this in december- I leave the light for good somewhere slightly north of fairbanks- and it won't be light for me again, depending on time of "day", until back to fairbanks!
    Attached Files
Working...
X