mp3 recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3 recommendations

im casually shopping around for an mp3 player and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. i was pretty set on the 16gb cowon iaudio 7 for its great battery life, sound quality, and size. lately ive been looking at the 32gb creative zen. while more expensive packs more features and2x the storage. both players have great reviews. i want to keep the price as low as possible and refuse to get an i pod.
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

I'd watch woot.com every night at 10pm until the next mp3 player pops up, and then buy whatever it is. You'll probably spend $20-$80 and have a disposable mp3 player which you could beat the hell out of. Otherwise, play with every single one, and decide which interface you like the most. You need to interact with the thing to use it, and you wouldn't buy a computer with an operating system you've never tried, would you?
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

thanks for the info. i have been thinking about going the disposable route. i signed up for woot so well see what happens
      being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Woot has an 8 GB SanDisk for $69.99 + $5.00 shipping at the moment.
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
          Woot has an 8 GB SanDisk for $69.99 + $5.00 shipping at the moment.
          checked it out and its refurbished, im always hesitant to buy refurbished stuff. and it had a few bad reviews. beyond that it looks like a good deal. i greatly appreciate the heads up.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Working...
          X