Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meth lab?

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...cal&id=6158746
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

If anyone's got TV/radio access, could you give me a call if there's notice for evacuations in my neck of the woods? I've only got internet at work.

Thanks.

Comment

I only have internet but that site I posted is update regularly. I've been monitoring it all morning.
      Last edited by Rotten; 05-22-2008, 08:33 AM.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

COnsidering it's near Watsonville more likely a PCP lab.
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Fire is moving south west. Smoke has been reported as far south as SLO.

sigpic

Comment

I gotta go home and evacuate my house. I may need help grabbing the bike. I won't be home until 11:30, gimmie call around if you're around SC and may be able to help and I'll know my situation better.

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
              I gotta go home and evacuate my house. I may need help grabbing the bike. I won't be home until 11:30, gimmie call around if you're around SC and may be able to help and I'll know my situation better.
              ill be in santa cruz for the yard dogs show tonight. if its an emergency i can cancel my plans to help you
              being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
              -johnny paycheck

Comment

Let me know if you need a truck. I've got the F150. James is closer than I am an has keys to it if need be
                I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Originally posted by elfboy View Post
                  Let me know if you need a truck. I've got the F150. James is closer than I am an has keys to it if need be
                  Considering he's running home to evacuate his house I doubt he'll be reading your post any time soon.
                  Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                  Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Just talked to him, he's got his important stuff packed up and safe.
                    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
                    X