X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arson in Aptos...

can you believe this crap?

Don't try going there...
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

Pics.
    Check out #20.

http://www.mercurynewsphoto.com/2008/06/fire21/
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Fire pic's

I have some pic's an vid for You all, burned to disk so who can help post this up?.
      Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
        I have some pic's an vid for You all, burned to disk so who can help post this up?.
        If you can come by my work before 2pm, I can.
        1505 commercial way.
        "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
        "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

sigpic
        Kralizec

Comment

click here.
          Last edited by Dinger; 06-22-2008, 07:23 AM.

sigpic
          Kralizec

Comment

Mark just rocks

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
            Will upload the rest later, for now click here.
            Thanks soo Much for taking the time to help out today Mark.
            Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

this just lets you know alot of roads are gonna be closed this winter with HUGE mudslides. When it gets nearer the first rain i suggest everyone put a couple of mild enduro tires instead of sport tires on their bikes. I have come through 1/2" of much on my Gixxer and nearly wiped the fuck out.
              SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
              "- Ziad

Comment

it would bring the total Mad Max look to just about anything.......he he he
                SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                X