RFR was a good time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFR was a good time..

COLD AS HELL. But a lot of fun. Saturday it was actually snowing as I was dragging my knee through a corner. I can't describe how awesome that was.

Saturday: Colder than a witch's tit. High's in the 40's before the wind picked up. My second lap in my first session I started dragging knee through turn 13c. I bumped up to B group after my first full session of the day. I really wish I had done this at my last track day. I'm really looking forward to t-hill.
    Sunday: More B group riding. high's in the 50's without the wind, pretty warm in comparison.

As always the ZoomZoom instructors are top notch. Every time I work with an instructor I get faster and more confident.
    Last edited by epim; 10-13-2008, 02:21 PM.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Good for you James!.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Rad. Much better form than I had on the same bike.

Comment

Jigga you crazy up in thar snows. damn that's a sweet foto. You like a motorcycle yeti in leathers and shit.

Comment

My search for a motorcycle yeti failed so her is substitute bigfood. p.s. typing is hard. Pho for lunch?

Comment

hahaha, awesome! No pho for me today, i'm home sick :\. I'm hoping to get better in time for stackholio.
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
              hahaha, awesome! No pho for me today, i'm home sick :\. I'm hoping to get better in time for stackholio.
              Don't forget my boxers.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
              X