All American Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All American Gone

All American has been sold and is now DONATI Motorsports, I get some of My parts from here for the CR500 and have worked with JOE who works in the parts dept., he still does thank goodness as he does have a working knowledge of bikes. Dan Tramill is the service manager and seem's to be competent and knows bikes. Donati Motorspots is located at the same location @ 6990 Soquel Ave.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

have the parts people gotten less retarded?
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I went in for some oil and filters and I asked him what grade of GN4 oil my F4I took just as a test and he knew. Also they seem to care and try to be helpful rather than act all put out by the fact that you are there. I consider it a major improvement although if you need some thing really technical like a key to be cut using only the thee digit code on the tumbler they can't do it.

Personally I rarely go to bike shops other than for maintenance supplies or gear but I'll give them my money as they are only 1/2 mile from my work and as long as they stay helpful.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
        have the parts people gotten less retarded?
        Yes, they now seam to want to work there?OMG?.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I bought my Kawi 250 from those guys... Nothing has changed, just the name! They are still complete fools. They did not notify the DMV of the sale until 106 days after I bought the bike. I had to call them every day for two weeks before they actually did something about it. It turns out they did not have the title for the bike they sold me! They also failed to tell me that. I never managed to get the plates or anything. I got the title just in time to sell the bike. I am not a big fan of them at all.
          I am just not feeling creative this week.

Comment

full of awe
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
              full of awe
              I bet your "awe" smells like roses. No I won't pull your finger to find out.
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Working...
              X