New Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bike

The reason why I havent been riding the past few weeks is cause I didnt have a bike. I just went and got a newer sport bike and LOVE to ride it. I need some pointers on how to ride it cause its a lot differnet then the old p.o.s that i had. I will be down at bike night with it. See yall there...

Congratulation on the new bike,did You get Your license yet?.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

its in the works I am signed up for the MSF class and just waiting to start. Can't wait for this crapy weather to go away so I can ride and get more practice in.

Comment

SWEET!

Details and/or pics. of new bike?
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

NICE!!

I got a hard spot for the Yammy blue 'n' white paint schemes.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

What happened to the old bike? Did it blow up? crash?
              --
              Keith Seric Maynard
              http://www.seric.com

Comment

No it didnt blow up, nor did i crash it. I just wanted to get a bigger bike and something that didnt have big problems like the old one had. Rotten whats wrong with blue and white? Would it be better if I tossed in some ride so it can be more American? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Theracer View Post
                  No it didnt blow up, nor did i crash it. I just wanted to get a bigger bike and something that didnt have big problems like the old one had. Rotten whats wrong with blue and white? Would it be better if I tossed in some ride so it can be more American? LOL
                  he likes the blue and white scheme "hard spot" = somewhere between "half mast" and "RIP A HOLE THROUGH THAT BITCH ASS STEEL SHIT YOU CALL A HULL, TITANIC" on the erection scale.

Keep the shiny side up.
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Rotten means it gives him a boner.
                    He's excitable.
                    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                      Rotten means it gives him a boner.
                      He's EASILIY excitable.

fxd4me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Theracer View Post
                        its in the works I am signed up for the MSF class and just waiting to start. Can't wait for this crapy weather to go away so I can ride and get more practice in.

I ride the SC mountains every Sunday and Monday. You can ride along with man. I'd be happy to with your sport riding development. I've been teaching offroad and on road riding to select riders only. MSF is a good place to start too.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X