Don't ride behind me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't ride behind me!

Don't ride behind me now, just when You thought two-smoke was bad.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Why would you use a lead additive on a 2-stroke?
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Octane and lube, TEL is a good way to raise the Octane number and also coat the valve(piston) with it to reduce wear. Remember in the 70's when Lead was on its way out and Auto makers had to change too hardened valve seats, no lead=worn valves. Oh um, science proves it not the EPA.
      Last edited by twostroke; 07-18-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Oh, so it "lubes" your PORTS?
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

well sorta, Piston and cylinder interface which is the valve and port and piston and cylinder and...it's simple physics and timing of the port location and the piston location for the speed vector You want to obtain best power for fucking with me.

Comment

Heh, tetraethyl lead is indeed a good way to increase octane in vehicles designed to use it. However there's a very good reason the stuff was banned from most commercial automobiles: It's extremely bad for the environment. After several years of use a alarming layer of lead was building up on the inside of tunnels and whatnot.

That being said, it's not the end of the world to run the stuff in the occasional two stroke or dirtbike
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Or you could run race gas and bel ray like your fucking supposed to
              "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Or you could pour it on the side of the highway in Atascadero and set it on fire.

Where were you yesterday Tim?
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                  Or you could run race gas and bel ray like your fucking supposed to
                  That's "you're" Jon.

I'm so helpful.
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                    Or you could pour it on the side of the highway in Atascadero and set it on fire.

Where were you yesterday Tim?
                    Damm Bic's are so handy to flick.

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
                      That's "you're" Jon.

I'm so helpful.
                      I wish I was.

Comment

Working...
                      X