X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foggy's garage

That's a lot of Ducs.
    http://nickjackson.wordpress.com/200...gartys-garage/
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Why are there so many bikes and leathers used by other racers???

And not a single item from his own Foggy/Petronas WSB team?

No memorabilia from before or after he was with Ducati? No BSB or Gp stuff?

I call shenanigans on this shit
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

only the ones that Your Busa beat down were shown to protect the R1 owners. Nice pics and a good find Lon.
      Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
        Why are there so many bikes and leathers used by other racers???

And not a single item from his own Foggy/Petronas WSB team?

No memorabilia from before or after he was with Ducati? No BSB or Gp stuff?

I call shenanigans on this shit

I had no idea you were such a Foggy fan.

Traitor.

My belief is that anyone with a fighter jet and a crate of missiles just laying around can keep whatever the Hell they want in their garage.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Really.

He has all his ducs in a row.
          Last edited by lugnut; 08-04-2009, 10:11 AM.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Fuck that guy.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Sending a signed foggy/dianese promotion poster from 2008 tt over to sfmc to raise money shortly just incase anyone is interested

Comment

Raise money for what???

And why would being a Carl Fogerty fan make someone a traiter?
                "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

money for james

Comment

And why would being a Carl Fogerty fan make someone a traiter?

Because he's British you Colonial hatin' banger eatin, bitter swillin' Brit lover!

Here you go fan boy! http://www.carlfogarty.net/

sigpic

Comment

First of all, all you homos love Rossi(italian), Joey Dunlop(northern irish), Mike Hailwood(ENGLISH),and Wayne Rainey is from SOUTHERN California for god sakes! I don't hear any hate for them.

Comment

Well Joey and Mike the Bike and Foggy have raced around the most dangerous and prestigous "circuit" in the world

Even Rossi popped over and did a parade lap this year and whilst he was only here for about 8 hours. He popped down to my mates garden at Agos leap along with Ago as well. How lucky was I
                        Attached Files

Comment

I live in the U.S.A. fuck the rest
                          Last edited by twostroke; 08-08-2009, 07:25 PM.
                          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

First of all, all you homos love Rossi(italian), Joey Dunlop(northern irish), Mike Hailwood(ENGLISH),and Wayne Rainey is from SOUTHERN California for god sakes! I don't hear any hate for them.
                            Dunlop IS Irish (with a capitol "I" you middle skool reject) but everybody loves a Mick! So what?

Besides, Nor Cal has Kenny SR. trumping all that so NYAH! NYAH! <thumbs in ears>

sigpic

Comment

I just want to know why you hate Fogarty, I still have not gotten an answer other than ' he's a limey bastard, you traiter '
                              Last edited by the_grinch; 08-08-2009, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X