Hi there....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there....

I live in San Francisco (moved here from Chicago) and was interested in maybe meeting some of the members from the area here during one of your rides or get togethers. I see that there's gatherings in Santa Cruz, but during the week it's kind of a hike for me.

I see a lot of the sport bikes, so I'm just wondering if the club is primarily a sport bike club? I own a Harley Sportster Nightster. Just looking for other people to ride with and hang out with in the area.

Looking forward to hopefully talking with and meeting some of you soon.

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
    I live in San Francisco (moved here from Chicago) and was interested in maybe meeting some of the members from the area here during one of your rides or get togethers. I see that there's gatherings in Santa Cruz, but during the week it's kind of a hike for me.

I see a lot of the sport bikes, so I'm just wondering if the club is primarily a sport bike club? I own a Harley Sportster Nightster. Just looking for other people to ride with and hang out with in the area.

Looking forward to hopefully talking with and meeting some of you soon.
    Welcome!

There's a San Francisco chapter with a ride coming up - the annual Pirate Ride coming up 9/19.

We're fine with any kind of bike. There are a number of places that the SF motorcycle community hangs out at - Zeitgeist at Duboce/Valencia comes to mind, go have a burger or tamale and hang, you'll meet some other riders.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Working...
    X