my bike got stolen in Berkeley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bike got stolen in Berkeley

I got woken up by something at around 7:30 this morning, figured it was just noise on the street. I come down to have breakfast at about 9:30 and look out the window to see that the bike is gone. It was parked in my driveway on Delaware St just west of Shattuck, reasonably far back but still in public view. It wasn't secured in any real fashion. It was NOT started, I would've noticed that... it's not quiet.

I've since put different bars on, removed the handguards, and put a different taillight on (Edge)/plate mount, but it looks basically like in this pic:

Custom plate of BKNITIN (easily visible if still there). VAMPIRES sticker under the tail, although not the easiest to see.

Berkeley PD just came by and took a report, thanks to them for the quick response. If any of you see it or see parts that may be from it, please call me at 510 495 5137

-Daniel
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

God damn it. I'm sorry, Daniel.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Fuck.
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

so sorry, eye's open. Asshole thieves:{.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Duuuude. :-( Bummer news. I hope you can get reimbursed somehow... :-(
          sigpic

Originally posted by epim
          Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
          The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

DAMN! I saw Epim's Faceplant post and I thought it was his bike.

(Don't tell him but I secretly thought he was better off.)

You've posted to BARF and SBR I assume. I'll forward the link to some other bike listers in that area.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I didn't think of SBR, I guess I'll post it there too.
              ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
              give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Sorry for the lost of your bike,Hopefully you will get reimbursed and this time install a shocker on it.Thats just enough to get there attention!!

Comment

I saw your flyer posted up at The Wall. I hope you get it back.

Comment

did you leave the keys in it?
                    VFFV
                    1% since I was born!

Comment

Daniel, do you have any updates? Did you fax your flyer to all the ktm dealerships and motorcycle salvage shops in Northern California? Contacted any East bay clubs (EBR, OMC, etc.) and asked them to keep an eye out?

Do you need help with this stuff? If so, speak up, brother. Don't be a passive victim of this bullshit. I want to see you back on that bike.

Comment

No updates.

I posted a flyer up at the wall, and took one to Rich (Mad Dogs prez). Also took one to Scuderia, but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                        X