Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPPOSE AB962!

HERE'S HOW!

Please help us out and vote against AB962 which will heavily restrict sales of handgun ammo.

Vote against it, and no long distance changes.

Step 1: Call 916-445-2841
    Step 2: Press 1 for English.
    Step 3: Press 2 for commenting on a bill on the Governor’s desk
    Step 4: Press 2 for AB962
    Step 5: Press 2 for Oppose

PLEASE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL THIS LINE AND OPPOSE AB962. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

For those of you interested in the full text and analysis:

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html , search 962

This works for any upcoming (or old) CA legislation that you're interested in.

Comment

It's busy. I'll keep trying throughout the day
      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Try calling on off hours. I called at 7:30 AM and it went right through.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Done
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Working...
          X