Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mall Ninja "Origins"

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

" Yes Im not a Green Beret but guess what neither are you and unlike you I have to face unruly shoppers every day."
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Shop smart, shop S-Mart!

Comment

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?
      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Seriously though, that guy was either a master troll or a seriously deranged motherfucker.
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I'm voting Master Troll (as much as I want to believe).
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

initially thought Geck45 was also posting as Specops but I believe Specops was actually the moderator StyerAug fucking with him.

These two lines are just to hilarious.

"A one time experiment while in the military does not make one a homosexual."

"I suspect they were there to hi jack the coveted Mortal Combat video game."
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X