my ratbike runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ratbike runs

it's... quick, but needs tires before it's really rideable. new front tire is going on tomorrow, new rear in a week or so when it gets here.
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Sweet. I have a soft spot in my heart for ratbikes
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Flat black motherfucker.
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
        Flat black motherfucker.

DOUBBLE PLUS COOL. BRING IT OVER AND WELL MAKE IT LOOK PROPER!
        being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
        -johnny paycheck

Comment

Damnit

right front rotor is fucked, rear wheel is a little bit bent. for now it's getting ridden with a single front brake.
          ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
          give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Damnit... a couple people pointed out that the forks look bent at the lower triple. Guess I'll have to pull them off and take a look.

Anyone down here have some rafters I could hang it from so I can pull the forks?

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
              Damnit... a couple people pointed out that the forks look bent at the lower triple. Guess I'll have to pull them off and take a look.

Anyone down here have some rafters I could hang it from so I can pull the forks?

i might, ill speak to my roommate.
              being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Me. Collin and I made a setup in my garage that works well.
                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Or you can borrow my headstock front stand, that might be a pain to get though. I also have a fork compression tool.
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Everyone who looked at them in person thought they looked straight. While it's possible they aren't quite, they don't bind at all and they don't appear bent - that's good enough for me.

Comment

Everyone who looked at them in person thought they looked straight. While it's possible they aren't quite, they don't bind at all and they don't appear bent - that's good enough for me.

i saw you in person and you didnt look straight to me...

-johnny paycheck

Comment

I didn't deny that my cock was bent, I denied that the forks were bent.

Comment

GOD DAMNT PROSPECT! I MEANT YOUR FUCKING APPEARANCE WAS THAT OF A HOMO.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Nothing wrong with a g-spot cock...
                            I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Originally posted by elfboy View Post
                              Nothing wrong with a g-spot cock...
                              FUCK NO, BABY!

Remind me to give you a high five when I see you!
                              "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Working...
                              X