X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't call it Painesville for nuthin'

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1408363615.html

yahamha 850 spechel - $1 (painesville )

i have a 1980 yahamha 850 spechail it just needs coiles because once it gets hot u have to let it cool down befor it stars up agin has brand new tiers amd oil change i an lookin for a sport croser or croch rocket

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1408363615
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

you seriously have to TRY to spell that horribly.
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

What do you expect, he's from Cleveland.
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Yah ham ha! :-D tee heee heee
        sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

I like how he spells special wrong, two different ways.
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Round II
            http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/1405385220.html

handa - $400 (caroltta n.c)

Date: 2009-10-04, 12:16AM EDT
            Reply to: sale-dmqrd-1405385220@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a handa riding jackit brand new i used it one time and that one time i got in the bike crase i hit a car and landed on the crub and walked a way with just a head fracs it saved my life mythay tolld me i dont rid no more the jackit brand new handa joe rocket i wood put a pic up but i dont have cam just email me and give me your number robm12310@yahoo.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1405385220
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
              Round II
              http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/1405385220.html

handa - $400 (caroltta n.c)

Date: 2009-10-04, 12:16AM EDT
              Reply to: sale-dmqrd-1405385220@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a handa riding jackit brand new i used it one time and that one time i got in the bike crase i hit a car and landed on the crub and walked a way with just a head fracs it saved my life mythay tolld me i dont rid no more the jackit brand new handa joe rocket i wood put a pic up but i dont have cam just email me and give me your number robm12310@yahoo.com

PostingID: 1405385220

NFW. I call BS.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

It's the same owner! He rode a Yahamha, and sported a Handa jacket. DUH.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X