No announcement yet.

A delicious slice of humble pie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Ziad, good job playing the pinball wizard on 101. That freeway is getting worse every year.
    There are ways around the 90% splitting but they involve radically changing your commute times or your route to avoid 101.

I had a great time commuting on Caltrain in 06-07. I took a 6:57am train to work and (after hitting the gym) took an 8:30 train home. It was brutal to wake up that early but very relaxing. Bring ear plugs and take a nap or pack a lot of reading material. Hey, at least its not MUNI.

If you ever fall asleep and miss your stop, call me from Mtn. View or Sunnyvale and I'll drive you back to work.

Comment

BTW, what season of the IT crowd are you on? I watched season 3 a month ago; the theme song is addicting!

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
        BTW, what season of the IT crowd are you on? I watched season 3 a month ago; the theme song is addicting!
        I plowed through all three seasons in a week, now I'm just re-watching random episodes and looking around online for the xmas special.

And the theme song is my ringtone right now.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Working...
        X