Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panjim

Hi Everyone,

Sorry not logged in for a while. Rather busy sorting the house out and I am now in the lovely town of Panjim(panjani) in Goa in India for the next two months getting my head screwed full of IT stuff.
    On the way in, I did notice a lot of guys on scooters and small bikes but some interesting how shall I put it mixed-ups. There are also a lot of Enfields being built here to original speck and over here they are considered the cream of the crop. 600's I think.
    I will send photos providing I can figure that out after my last screwup with it.

And if anyone is interested I will enquire about aquiring and shipping.

Just a thought.

By the way, you would not ride anything over here that was not good for off road.

Happy days to you all and if all goes well I will get to San Fran around the 21st December
    Tim

I -think- most of the enfields are 300cc, but i'm likely wrong. I didn't have a chance to ride an enfield but I DID ride a 170cc suzuki pulsar. Riding over there is tons of fun. Remember to pick up a full face helmet from a roadside vendor. I think I paid around $10 for mine. It wasn't much.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
    X