Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just joined the site and thought i'd say a quick hello from Scotland. love riding my bikes and the roads here are f'ckin ace for it, plenty of twisties!!! Anyway, hope to get some banter with you guys and here's my bikes.

Welcome.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

wow from Scotland? How'd you find the Vampires, over here on a little stretch of Hwy1 in CA?
      sigpic

Originally posted by epim
      Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
      The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Sweet and welcome. Been ages since I've been over to Scotland.
        I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Welcome,

Watch out for the kawi hate from certain people on this forum.

I , for one, have had great Kawasaki expiriences over the years. 0ne gpz, three kz's, and a zx. ALL great bikes.
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Yeah, I'm a Kwak man tho' and thro'.

Here's my last one before the one i have now.

Comment

Benny like the Kawk.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Cool, I had a 92 zx7, what an ugly f'n paint job that poor bastard had. I had it two weeks before I was to embarrassed to ride it without a paint job. It went from green, white, and PURPLE, to a dark brownish gold. I stacked it 7 months later.

The kzs were all turned and burned, I only owned them for about 5000 miles each.

The gpz on the other hand, I put 30k on it in a year and a half. That was the one that made me a rider. I rode the piss out of it, and would go everywhere. I wish I still had it. I sold it to some jackass who ran it out of oil. He had no business owning a motorcycle.
                "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Hey nice bike,I had a kawaski 750 h2 triple.Kawi's are great bikes!!!

Comment

So, you coming out here for the Kilt Ride then?

Comment

I will miss the kilt ride.I have to work that weekend .Have fun if your going.

Comment

Working...
                      X