Bike layed up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike layed up.

Well that's my bike tucked away for the winter. Be back on the road March/April whenever he weather picks up. Getting to cold now and the wind and constant wet weather's a pain in the tits. That coupled with all the alloy eating salt that the gritter trucks put down on the road means it just ain't worth it.

You guys have to lay the bike up or is it all year round for you?

It's year round riding for us, I don't even have a car.

California only really has 3 seasons: Hot, Wet, and Perfect. Even when it snows i'm still able to ride, albeit carefully.

Our winters are pretty mild by about any comparison, we get a ton of rain but the temperatures never really drop into anything unreasonable. Maybe 15-20F on an unseasonably cold day. A heated vest is enough to ward off the chill.

I'd like to visit scotland at some point.. How're the tracks out there?
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Yep, year round. A rain suit for the slightly moist days, heated vest for the slightly chilly days. Though this winters is supposed to be a wet one so I might carpool with the wife a bit more than usual (usually just a handful of days when it's absolutely pissing down)
      I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Yes, I always been curious to know how you guys put so many race tracks in Great Britain. The American public forces us to put them 50 miles from any homes, and then they still want to shut them all down.
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

im year round. dont own a car eigther. dont need one. useless expense.
          being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
          -johnny paycheck

Comment

We live in California dude (and yes, all the girls are blond and wear bikinis year-round).
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
            X