X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 950cc vtwin enduro 120hp 281lbs

Or, you can get the 321lb 150hp 1050cc

www.ushighland.com
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Blah. Maybe I'll checkout the website in the future if they learn to ditch the blaring crappy music.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

or links that actually work. i couldn't get shit to open
      SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
      "- Ziad

Comment

Links working for me, finally went back with my speakers muted. I can't seem to find any pricing information. I might want a Street Tracker.
        --
        Keith Seric Maynard
        http://www.seric.com

Comment

They are custom built for each customers needs. Price depends upon features. The company is called Highland motorcycles, and they have moved their headquarters and assembly plant from Sweden to Oklahoma. The company was started by Husqvarna engineers who didn't want to move to Italy when Husky was purchased by Cagiva several years ago. They make several different bikes, including a 500cc 75 hp enduro, and an tubular aluminum perimeter framed streetbike that looks like an sv with a Spondon frame.the street bike will reportedly have a the 150hp 1050 in it, will weigh 340lbs, and will come with your choice of Elka 5 way, or Ohlins superbike spec.

As far as prices go, a company spokesman said "well you can buy a KTM or Husqvarna, and spend a ton of money on suspension and motor upgrades, or you can buy one of our bikes custom made to your own specs, riding style, and wants, and have a bike designed for the power our motors have, and the punishment you will inflict on the machine, for less"

These bike also have an interesting feature:

They have a computer that stores data collected by the bike when ridden, including, throttle openings, engine outputs, altitude and temp readings and how the bike was ridden/performing. As well as forces acting on the suspension. So that you can take the bike to a shop and send the data to the company, where they will change the specs on the bike for better perfomance. They are working on making it possible for you to hook the bike up to your laptop, so you can get softwear updates, and factory dialed changes to the engine managment and recomended changes to your suspension settings.

It is like buying a factory works race bike, and having a pit crew to work on your bike.
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

ok links working now, someone loan me some $ for my new 750 Desert X!
            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
            "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
            X