How crashshining still stucks or If you ever let someone see in a get off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crashshining still stucks or If you ever let someone see in a get off

First off be really mad. Not like MOM the cookies you made are cold and if my helmet hadn't been torn off my face during gravel contact I would so beat the shit out of you with it but I mean REALLY mad!

Step two. Recover the bloody helmet. Find where the blood came from. falling down is optional. Hint. The blood is pouring off your face!

Step 2 get even madder when you discover simultaneoulys the helmet wont fit back on, you can't see out of you left eye. Your right thumb no longer bends and the bike won't start. Try not to throw helmet.

Scream uselessly at passing cars until you realize they are neighbors come to take you home and a sag truck is on the way.

Get mad again (but not at neighbors )when you can't find pain pills. cant' walk on left leg. Both knees rashed from not wearing leathers. Would punch myself in face but is very counter productive.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

ummm... what happened, man?
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

I just got stuck with the Stackholoio Pin as of next meeting.

They tell me it's quite an honor. :'/
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Dammit Lon, did You feck up the pavement for all the bikers with your helmet.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Oddly the helmet shows little force able damage despite being torn off with strap securely attached. When I feel better I'll take a closer look at if. If the scrapes buff out I'll run.

sigpic

Comment

holy shit. glad you're still alive. What's the total damage to your body?
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
              holy shit. glad you're still alive. What's the total damage to your body?
              Damage to Lon's body long ago exceeded numbers that humans can comprehend.

Post pictures!

And heal up quick!
              Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Helmet is not buffing out.

Apparently rubbing my dick on it for 40 minutes is not the correct procedure. More research with less detail soon to cum.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like its time for me to hit the blood bank in your neck of the woods, pal!
                  Fondly,
                  A+

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                    Helmet is not buffing out.

Apparently rubbing my dick on it for 40 minutes is not the correct procedure. More research with less detail soon to cum.
                    You have to be ERECT for it to do any good.

Sorry to hear about your recent meeting with Senor Asphalito. Recover quickly, you need to come visit us SLO boys soon.
                    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                    "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                    X