Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash proof bike

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=21816
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

German engineering? Poor guy, hope he made it o.k.

Comment

ein Haufen Scheiße!
      http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Schadenfreude.

Comment

Bundsen sie
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

gesundheit.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Ich entschuldige mich, Ich hatte sagen sollen "Bundsen Sie" (Sie war ein, dahingegen)
              "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

I suspect they may need some more time on R & D.

Comment

Mein Hund hat keine nase. Wie sieht er riechen? Grauenhaft!
                  http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

ICH fast puked meine Mittagessen!

Comment

my dad showed me this video,... funny shit!

Comment

Working...
                      X