• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riding tomorrow

Going for a ride tomorrow morning.

Pergs at 10am?
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Not going to make it. Taking Sabbath. Rode to SF and back today, then hauled fire wood 'till dark.

Thanks for the heads up.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Grrr.. how did I miss that... kk see ya in an hour

Comment

I'm running a little late -- printing out flyers and such.

Comment

We did 1->84->35->9. Then I continued on quail hollow->upper zayante->summit->soquel san jose->laurel glen->vine hill->17->home

Is it me..or are 35, 9, and zayante a lot shorter than they used to be? It felt like we barely turned onto the roads before we were at the end :\

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
            I'm running a little late -- printing out flyers and such.
            Nice! I was wishing I had fliers to post up at Scuderia West during their big sales event yesterday as the place was packed. I didn't think to print and bring any with me. I did however remove two Pirate Ride fliers that were still on the board.

I'll bring fliers with me when I pick up my new gloves in two weeks in case no one else does it before then.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X