• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you surfers and divers

https://www.darkfingloves.com/
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

HAHAHAAA! I might use those in the bedroom, but I wouldn't use them diving! Any good scuba diver actually doesn't use their hands at all. Good divers actually just rest their hands and use their legs for kicking.

I know you guys wouldn't know that, of course. Any neither do the makers of those gloves. lol.

GREAT for surfing and swimming though! And whatever other things you may do with those gloves. :-)
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

I am not sure what you would do with those in your bedroom, but if you paddle out to surf with those; we'll beat you up!

But, what would some company out of Knoxville TN know about surfing or scuba diving. I would consider using them in the pool for a strength workout while swimming.
      Last edited by moto4fun; 11-10-2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seric View Post
        kinda like a dental dam for fingers.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Tire your arms too quickly.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Lift with your back, save your legs for later.
            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
            "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
            X