X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new duc

new duc pics:http://www.digitaltrends.com/lifesty...avel-pictures/
    Die trying,trying to Die.

I saw those pics. Since I won't buying one I have no vested personal interest but I sure hope it's not really going to be that ugly on the production models.

Different isn't always better.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like a weak lined Brutale.
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Saw it at IMS, it really is that stupid lookin'.

Comment

Makes me think that if a bulldog and a fire hydrant hooked up, this would be the love child of that most unholy of unions.
          First poster of 2007.
          First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Duc vs Ferrari.
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Unless there is a head on collision causing both to burst into flames I'm not a' clickin'.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

From the final page:
                Ducati's beatdown of Ferrari at the dragstrip wasn't as much of a shock as the thrashing it delivered at the Streets of Willow. We thought for sure the short track's many tight turns would give the 458 the advantage.

"Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Working...
                X