My intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro

Hello Vampires, I was searching clubs in CA and found yours and i have to say I like your style. Wish their was a Vampires charter near me. I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA and I dont think any of my local clubs would be a good fit for me. Ill keep an eye on upcoming rides you guys have going on and see if I can make a trip up and go for a ride with you guys, if thats ok of course. So thats my intro, happy holidays guys

C'mon up to San Luis Obispo for our Christmas Hooligan run, and bring bail money.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Searched Hooligan ride and found some old flyers, when where and what time? Ive got bail money or booze money.....witch ever comes first lol

Comment

Rancho Cucamonga is out by Sac, right? The SF Kilt Ride this saturday would be the closest event, I think! Saturday, at 11am on Pier 30. there's a coffee house there.
        sigpic

Originally posted by epim
        Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
        The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Nope, it's socal.
          Originally posted by the_grinch
          ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
          Originally posted by Beauregard
          give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

poo. fail.
            sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
              Rancho Cucamonga is out by Sac, right? The SF Kilt Ride this saturday would be the closest event, I think! Saturday, at 11am on Pier 30. there's a coffee house there.
              Ah, Rancho Cordova. Don't ask me how I know this.

Comment

Yeah I'm in so cal bout 4hrs give or take from SLO. Planning a ride up though. The kilt ride looks fun, ring ding diddle little ladd e oh ring die diddly I oh.....

Comment

Well, hope to meet ya on the SLO hooli ride! :-D
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. \m/

Comment

Working...
                    X