Thunderpussy on A.M. news ch.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderpussy on A.M. news ch.8

Thunderpussy on A.M. news ch.8 . what will come of his ego now?.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Can you elaborate? Not many here, self included, may be around to watch the morning news.
    http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

I'm getting the impression that it is a replay of the 11 o'clock piece they showed the other day.
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Thunderpussy on A.M. news

5:00 A.M. on the news about the Tucon, Ariz. kill Ch. 8 stopped in on Chris and his store about gun laws and shit, just wish I was there with my vest and sporting some ammo or guns when that was filmed on my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
          5:00 A.M. on the news about the Tucon, Ariz. kill Ch. 8 stopped in on Chris and his store about gun laws and shit, just wish I was there with my vest and sporting some ammo or guns when that was filmed on my bike.
          Or more likely you'd be outside lighting things on fire.
          "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I tried that but my flint lock failed and I had to use a propane torch to mark my spot on the sidewalk to park the bike.

Comment

Former club secretary Matt Belizzi is also in the interview you n00b fgts.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1818043177398&set=t.1429698216
              Last edited by Rotten; 01-20-2011, 12:33 AM.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X