Valentines Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines Day...

Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Hit's home for me, the wife left me after 22 years on this day one year ago, I only have the club now and a twostroke to ride.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

My second wide left me on Valentines Day 1990-something.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

My fiance died on Valentines Day, 1998.

And I could have kept it from happening.

We were at a friends party, past Palo Colorado Canyon road on they way to Big Sur. It was storming really hard, raining and windy. The weather can get treacherous down there. Anyway, we had been fighting about the wedding on the way there, and it spilled over into the party. She started drinking, a lot. And she started to get more beligerent as the night went on. She decided that she wanted to go home, but I decided that I was going to be spiteful. I told her that I wanted to stay. She took the car keys and ran out into the rain to the car. She was so drunk that she slipped on the steps leaving the porch. I went outside after her, and she begged me to drive her home. I refused and she left in the car. Fifteen minutes later, I talked a friend into driving me home. Two miles down the road we found my car. It looked like she had lost control in a right hand turn and slid across the road into the guard rail and flipped. We stopped and I ran out to the over turned car. She was still alive. She was crying, and with her last breaths she told me that she was sorry, and that she loved me. My friend was frantically trying to get an ambulance to get there, but it was too late. When I looked at her in that car I couldn't take it, so I shot her, with a shotgun.
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

I like to think of it as:
          Single
          Awareness
          Day

Just remember: no matter how awesome and hot you think she is, there is someone somewhere that is sick of her shit.
          First poster of 2007.
          First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
            When I looked at her in that car I couldn't take it, so I shot her, with a shotgun.

Wait... Your fiance was a hooker?
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

"She's burried right in my backyaaaaaaaaard"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.B View Post
                I like to think of it as:
                Single
                Awareness
                Day

Just remember: no matter how awesome and hot you think she is, there is someone somewhere that is sick of her shit.
                Remember Barrett: She's never your girl, it's just your turn.
                Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Your Moms tol' me to wish you all a happy V-Day too.

She loves it when I pull her hair.
                  "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                  ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X