• Show
Clear All

• Cool 2.5 minute motorcycle builder documentary

http://vimeo.com/16981453
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

very cool
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I thought this was already posted here. I know I got it from somewhere and it sure as Hell wasn't BARF.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful.
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Far and away my favorite custom builder of anything, ever.
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
            He's good. Personally I prefer Jessie Rooke.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
              Let me calify: I prefer Jessie Rooke's bikes.

Comment

I looked through his gallery of bikes and sculptures. I wish I had one ounce of his style of skill. Dude is amazing.
                "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post

Jessie Rooke made a really, really cool bike. Unfortunately, he keeps. Making the same bike over and over. He's in the same vain as my man Cole Foster. I love Cole's bikes, but he keeps making clones; he's a better builder of hot rod cars anyway imho.
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Being able to edit my posts would be awesome.

Comment

Being able to edit my posts would be awesome.
                      Yes. It's fucking lame that we can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X