No announcement yet.

Diamond "22" patches....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, both in public and with privates.
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

In public in my private.
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
        yeah, that.

Comment

Thanks to both of you for providing such shining examples of *why* it is so important to think TWICE and post ONCE.

Try it. It won't hurt you.
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
            Thanks to both of you for providing such shining examples of *why* it is so important to think TWICE and post ONCE.

Try it. It won't hurt you.
            Pubic or privates?
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
              Yeah, I know what you meant. Just to clarify, I am willing to do the transaction in whatever means appropriate, we can do this both with pubics and privates.
              I am truly not sure what u guys are selling here.....

Comment

Originally posted by misschessplayer View Post
                I am truly not sure what u guys are selling here.....
                Pubic sales were discussed.
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

but will it make money for the club? will there be brazilian's involved? oh, and be sure to stay clear of cheap handbags and rolex's.....that will get u edited 4 sure

Comment

YOU SHOULD SEE MINE.
                    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Your cheap handbags or your Rolex?

Comment

pwn3d.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                          YOU SHOULD SEE MINE.
                          awesome. the public forum is wave cooler than the inner sanctum, so fire off a photo of your incredible man-scaping, and i am sure we will all enjoy it....

hey, and even on the screaming weasel's forum you can edit posts and see whose online....bad upgrade

Comment

The inability to edit posts is intentional. It promotes a fast fading tradition of the entire human race known as "accountability".

Is the screaming weasels that Scottish game where men prove their manliness by putting live rabid weasels down the front of their own pants to see who will give first? It's no wonder kilts became so popular there.
                            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misschessplayer View Post
                              so fire off a photo of your incredible man-scaping, and i am sure we will all enjoy it....

No thanks, most of here have already seen it...and will likely have to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post
                                No thanks, most of here have already seen it...and will likely have to see it again.
                                and again

and again

and again
                                I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Working...
                                X