• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real World Super Hero

Awesome!

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_1...=page;previous

What did he do?
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

He imporsonated a NYPD officer.

In short: He pepper sprayed some people, who may or may not have been fighting.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

Is this the same cop that was pepper spraying a six year old boy at a protest?

Edit* my bad, that was a real cop
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Cartoon MC Hammer would be so proud.
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I thought the drama that went down in the court room and on the courthouse steps, where he took off his mask and revealed his true identity was great. The masked avenger is straight out of the comic books! Although the fact that he got arrested and had to go to court puts the dampener that reality in to the whole story. I wish there had been a big story about all of the foiled plots to commit crime and the mysterios crime fighter's spectacular efforts prior to this.

We need more of these guys! Can you imagine?

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post
              I wish there had been a big story about all of the foiled plots to commit crime and the mysterios crime fighter's spectacular efforts prior to this.
              No story because none of that is likely to have actually happened.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X