No announcement yet.

Liquid latex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reschedule your tattoo work. I am sure the artist will be understanding. He doesn't want his work getting jacked up THE DAY AFTER he does it! You didn't say you would be diving, so if you are just working on the boat, the bandage may hold up. But if it is going to be a sizable piece, it will not be pleasant working in a wetsuit the day after. I spent the day after each of my sessions on my "big" piece lounging around in loose fitting trunks. I also spend well over $5000 getting this piece done and would not risk messing it up!

Comment

if wishes were fishes

Dang. That's a thong-worthy snap. Makes me wonder what's on the other thigh.....

Comment

Originally posted by misschessplayer View Post
        Dang. That's a thong-worthy snap. Makes me wonder what's on the other thigh.....
        Two dolphins engaged in sodomy. Which isn't half as gay as my ass tattoo:
        Last edited by beauregard; 11-04-2011, 04:28 PM.
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I spunked in the unicorns eye. It was AWESOME!!
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
            I spunked in the unicorns eye. It was AWESOME!!
            Pic?
            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
            "- Ziad

Comment

That is the pic. The dog licked it off before I could grab the camera.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X