Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems strong enough
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

I take it back. I love you in a gay way now.
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

ok, got stuff mounted reasonably and am gonna whore out one last set of pictures. should be it for a while

‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
        give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Lookin' good man, very cool!

Comment

Yeah. The driveway looks great, you must have a little Mexican in ya!

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post
              Yeah. The driveway looks great, you must have a little Mexican in ya!
              *not.... going to..... comment*

Comment

tail is now finished other than plate mount

Comment

What bike is the tail plastic off of?

Comment

A better question is why did you put passenger pegs on it? I think we all know there will NEVER be a girl on the back of that bike.
                    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                    "- Ziad

Comment

Seat and taillight are from a current gen Monster (696/796/1100).

I've never used passenger pegs for a dude, and have used them on a few bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by SETHZILLA! View Post
                        A better question is why did you put passenger pegs on it? I think we all know there will NEVER be a girl on the back of that bike.
                        Pegs? Must be for Jon.
                        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

This thread delivers.
                          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post

I've ALWAYS used passenger pegs for a dude, and have used them on a few bikes.
                            fixed for ya
                            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                            "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                            X