X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Survival Shotgun

http://artofmanliness.com/2011/07/11...vival-shotgun/

Comments?
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

I dig the saw, and the mossberg 500 is probably what i'll buy when Bill buys his shotgun back from me :P
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

wo.

Comment

Christian prayers are a must in any apocalypse scenario.

Personally I prefer "Jesus fuck get my back."
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Your name is really funny. I like it. Thanks so much for giving everyone such a splendid opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It can be so awesome and also full of fun for me and my office acquaintances to visit your web site particularly three times in a week to learn the latest guides you have got. And definitely, I am actually happy with the surprising hints you give. Selected two points in this article are essentially the most beneficial we have all had.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsmith View Post
            Your name is really funny. I like it. Thanks so much for giving everyone such a splendid opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It can be so awesome and also full of fun for me and my office acquaintances to visit your web site particularly three times in a week to learn the latest guides you have got. And definitely, I am actually happy with the surprising hints you give. Selected two points in this article are essentially the most beneficial we have all had.
            I. LOVE. YOU.
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsmith View Post
              You really need a better hobby.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
                I dig the saw, and the mossberg 500 is probably what i'll buy when Bill buys his shotgun back from me :P
                I would beg to differ about the saw. The equipment only has to be attached to the weapon. nothing says you can't remove it for use.

This pull handle chainsaw blade comes in a snaplid pouch that would fit right over the stock behind the pistol grip or tied to the paracord strap that could also be used to repair it in the event of a strap failure. You can cut through a foot diameter log or fell trees for bridges/shelter/etc. with it.

http://tinyurl.com/6tzybs7
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                  I would beg to differ about the saw. The equipment only has to be attached to the weapon. nothing says you can't remove it for use.

This pull handle chainsaw blade comes in a snaplid pouch that would fit right over the stock behind the pistol grip or tied to the paracord strap that could also be used to repair it in the event of a strap failure. You can cut through a foot diameter log or fell trees for bridges/shelter/etc. with it.

http://tinyurl.com/6tzybs7
                  That's actually pretty trick
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
                  X