• Show
Clear All

• Valgar's next BMW

http://silodrome.com/wunderlich-bmw-s1000-rr-madmax/

--
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

<3 <3 <3
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

I came.
      Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

I saw.
        http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Those brakes look rather overkill for the tires, but I'm sure it would be a fun bike.
          Originally posted by the_grinch
          ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
          Originally posted by Beauregard
          give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

I -NEED- this bike.
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Seriously. I'd rock the hell out of that bike with street tires and a front fender.

I'd also be interested in seeing if they changed the springing/valving on the suspension. If I wanted to ride that thing on anything rougher than a fire trail, I'd want to extend the suspension at least a couple inches - and with my inseam, probably 4 of 5 inches.
              Originally posted by the_grinch
              ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
              Originally posted by Beauregard
              give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Jesus!

Thems some knobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                  Seriously. I'd rock the hell out of that bike with street tires and a front fender.
                  i'd rock that thing as is and i'd take it offroad whenever i wanted to. Sweet find
                  SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                  "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                  X