• Double Barreled

My birthday is coming up...

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/produ...-barrel-pistol

--
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Kookie.

Cali legal for sure.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Wow. With one of those I could waste twice as much money on ammo not hitting anything twice as many times twice as fast.

I can't even begin to guess what consumer market they are trying to cash in on with that contraption.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
        Wow. With one of those I could waste twice as much money on ammo not hitting anything twice as many times twice as fast.

I can't even begin to guess what consumer market they are trying to cash in on with that contraption.
        Pfft. That's easy. Rednecks and gangbangers. Rednecks can't aim too well when they're hammered. Also because they like retarded things. Gangbangers because they just can't seem to hold the thing right side up.

As a drunken redneck, i'd take one!
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I just figured the target market is all the shooters I know that have turned all of their non-22 firearms into safe queens, since Ammo is stupid expensive now days. I've seriously been thinking about purchasing a wider variety of barrels for my Thompson Centerfire just so I have something to shoot which doesn't go through much ammo. I don't enjoy shooting enough to justify 25 cents every time I pull the trigger.

TLDR: Off-topic rant about why I don't go out shooting often anymore.
          --
          Keith Seric Maynard
          http://www.seric.com

Comment

Fuckin trip to the range runs $30-$50 every fuckin time.

Fuck that.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

$.25 each? I'd be stoked to get deal. It's very hard to find .223 under fiddy cents per unless you mail order bulk and then you get freight charges that suck up the difference.

Cabela's is cool because they send you a dry box with bulk order ammo and run free shipping sales on a regular basis. When the weather dry's a bit I'm going to crank up my reloading operation
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Comment

That is visual proof. Those handguns are officially GHEY!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X