Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1 In the Dunes

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news...r1-sand-dunes/

I do believe the bar has been raised gentleman...

"Well, someone in Yamaha’s French office is our flavor of crazy, as they let six-time Dakar Rally winner Stephane Peterhansel loose in the sand dunes of Merzouga, Morocco on a Yamaha YZF-R1. Shod with exquisitely hand-cut Michelin tires, Peterhansel flexes the 180bhp machine over the dunes with proper rallying style."
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Fuck yeah.

Proving that anything is possible with enough horsepower.

Rad.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

If anyone wants to do this to their bike, let me know. I own a high-end tire groover and could cut whatever pattern you can think up!
      Here is a mud tire i cut more biting edges into. The center treads are V's - I split them in half to gain traction.
      SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
      "- Ziad

Comment

I love you.
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

fgt
          SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
          "- Ziad

Comment

I remember borrowing that groover when going to a trackday where they said it would rain. Having it with me ensured that it didn't rain.
            Originally posted by the_grinch
            ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
            Originally posted by Beauregard
            give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

In response to Junkie's track experience, I recommend we have a "Designated Tire Groover Carrier" on all future rides and rallies.
              http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

I think the R1 on the offroading park was cooler than an R1 in the sand. :P
                "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

How about this asshole stuntin' a Street Triple on the trails.

Comment

Funny how it sounds just like a two stroke eh?
                    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X